Monday 8 February 2010

Marceas Red Hearts Beauty


Hello everyone I am not complaining anymore at last my migraine has gone!!!
I know lots of you have been waiting for the fabulous Sweet Pea Stamps to arrive & be back in stock, they are all on order with a couple of new beautys for you to see I am sure you will absolutely love them. I will keep you informed as to when they are coming!!!
Now to this fab card that Marcea has made using the Red Hearts Sweet Pea Stamp available from my store craftsand me she looks like she is trying to entice her Valentine. I love the background papers they look like red felt on black very dramatic.

Copics used

Hair/Gloves/Bodice - C1, C3, C5, C7
Dress/Wings - RV000, RV10, RV23, RV34, R59
Skin - E000, E00, E11, R20
Moon - YR20, Y21
Eyes - B97

6 comments:

  1. Hi Teresa
    A stunning card,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Marcea's creations, they are so gorgeous !!! And this card is just amazing as usual.
    Hugs
    Mag :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, wow, wow these stamps certainly make a statement they are just out of this world beautiful.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning Marcea! I did my first one today and like you felt the stamps dont need much embellishment. Yours is absolutely perfect x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so gorgeous! I love the colour combo and you shading is amazing :D

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A truly stunning card Marcea. -x-

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx