Monday 14 December 2009

Christy's card

Good evening everyone I know I did not put my pictures on as quick as I said it has been hectic here. My daughter was 30 on Sunday we went out for a lovely meal with the family four generations of us can you believe! My daughter's a nurse so the card has to have a nurse on it. The stamp I used is from The Greeting Farm Nurse Anya available from my shop www.craftsandme.co.uk. It is so hard to find a Nurse stamp so I was glad to find this one. I coloured the stamp with pencils giving her black hair like my daughter, and used stickles glitter glues around the edges of the red scrap paper and touches on Anya, Birthday Twill and Peel-Offs both available fom my shop. The papers are from my own stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message it is lovely to hear from everyone.
Luv Teresa xx